Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lesson 11 Crabs

Dear Creative friends:

As we wind down this semester.  I want to thank you for signing your students up for Joyousbrush Club.  Each week we explore a sea creature in its shape and form, it's anatomy and their functions.  We paint them with personalized best effort strokes.  

We did crabs this past week.  Do view our gallery in school hall way for 1 last week. The paintings will be taken down on our last class 12/2/13.    I have updated the blogspot for your viewing:   hhttp://joyousbrushclubatshallowfordfalls.blogspot.com/  I am delighted  to hear your students say"  It looked really hard, but it's really not after you do it" .  What better way to build their confidence through painting.  

I regret that I did not sent their paintings home for Thanksgiving brag during the Thanksgiving gathering.  Hopefully, they can be a conversation piece during the Christmas holidays.  

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment