Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lesson 15 Carnation



This Friday will be our last Joyousbrush painting class.  It has been a wonderful semester.  I enjoyed painting with your students and uncover the aesthetic sense and the creativity hidden in your students.  If you look at their portfolio when they bring home at the end of our last class on Friday.  You can see how they progressed.  Each painting is a stand along adventure.   They have followed with courage and elation.  Each time I showed them a demonstration, they often responded with "Can you help me"  then they gradually emerge into a delightfully surprised in seeing what they can do.  Yet the accumulated experience and practice moves them on with comfort and validation.  Hopefully I have sown the artistic seed in them that they will never say: I don't paint.  May the delight directed learning pilot light ignited in them that they will be a lifelong learners of all sorts of interests. I will proceed in realize a Chinese language Club in Shallowford Falls as Kincaid Elementary School did this semester as well as a Joyousbrush painting class for the Fall.  I will be talking with your school decision makers concerning these opportunities.  You may review all of the paintings we did in http://joyousbrushclubatshallowfordfalls.blogspot.com/   Thank you again for allowing me the privilege to spend creative time with your students.  It is my desire that each child can grow in the art of visualization.  For if you can visualize it, you can realize it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment